I’m Nicolas, TestGorilla’s Head of Engineering. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
We’re accelerating the development of our product to serve the growing demand from our customers. That’s why we’re looking for a Senior Customer Success and Operations Engineer to join our great team.
What’s in it for you
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €500 hardware stipend per year
The job in a nutshell
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success and Operations Engineer that will help us achieve new levels of operational excellence and customer advocacy.
In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Success team to manage technical customer requirements and structurally solve technical issues. You also partner with the Product team to deliver software, tools, and processes that streamline customer experiences and deliver operational efficiencies as the company scales.
As such, you provide tremendous leverage and delight to your team members in engineering and to your colleagues in Customer Success.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will design, implement, deploy and maintain operational tools and procedures that support internal teams
- You will push TestGorilla to operational excellence by improving and automating complex operational flows
- You will structurally solve customer issues through root cause analysis, code error diagnosis, debugging, and validating, and documenting
- You will partner with the Customer Success team to reduce overall resolution times, and improve team efficiency and quality of customer outcomes
- You will partner with the Product and Content development teams to build the next generation of TestGorilla tests.
- You will be participating in production operations on-call rotations
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a technical and/or operations support engineer OR;
- You have at least 7 years of experience as a software development engineer in a product development environment.
- You have demonstrated the ability to detect and diagnose complex and critical technical issues effectively and efficiently.
- You have deep software and product development knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills.
- You are an organized self-starter with an ability to follow through on issues under minimal supervision.
- You are comfortable in an ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment.
- You are able to multi-task and quickly shift contexts if needed
- You are customer-obsessed.
- You have strong database skills with the expertise to write and update SQL queries with ease.
- You have the ability to learn and teach new technologies as required.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly.
Bonus points if…
- you have experience in a SaaS product based company
- you have experience working with monitoring and log management systems
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment
so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/testgorilla-senior-customer-success-and-operations-engineer-1