We are looking for a professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic Customer support representative that meets our client's expectations and needs at the same time that they ensure customers have the best possible experience using our system. We are looking for someone that is tech-savvy and uses a friendly approach when interacting with customers.
- Professional handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfil customer needs, and educate the customer to prevent the need for future contact.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (Development, sales and QA)
- Handle issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Demonstrate conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solution
- Working closely with Support Team Leader to deliver the best customer solutions and resolutions in a fast-paced environment with support tickets and chats
- Working closely with other regions to cross-support, communicate and sync
- +2 Years of Customer Support experience
- Strong problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills (English)
- Analytic and problem-solving personality
- Some experience with calls, online ticketing systems, and technical support 1st and 2nd line support.
- Ability to work independently, but recognize when to escalate things to the management or the rest of the team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Good comprehension skills - the ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Fluently speak and write in English
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Responsible and accountable
- An amazing sense of humour and wants to be part of an in-house team
Computer knowledge/ skills:
- Some experience working with technical products such as software
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Excellent typing skills
- Some knowledge and experience with Ticketing systems, online chats, and email handling queries
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Tech-savvy, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and technical review
- Custom integrations, API, IPs, and proxy experience/knowledge are a bonus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience- $25K to $29K year
- 23 Paid holidays
- Formal training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Super fun and friendly team
- US working 12 pm to 8 pm EST
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/salesflow-io-b2b-software-customer-support-representative