RemoteMore is helping a large tech company with hiring Developers skilled in both Android and iOS mobile development for its European and US teams.
The company is one of the major tech companies and works across many internal product teams. Currently, they are scaling fast their mobile applications. Multiple Android and iOS software developers will be hired and matched to the teams that are best fit for their background/experience. All product teams are fully distributed. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
Good work-life balance is encouraged: 4-week paid holiday per year is part of the benefits package. You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and remote.
Coming from a strong technical background, you are expected to have:
- Required technologies: Kotlin and Swift
- Bonus points: APIs; JSON; REST or GraphQL
- Top technical skills for your level of experience: Intermediate or Senior.
- The soft skills to work remotely. Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills.
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely.
- Good English language skills to work as part of an international team.
Why should YOU apply?
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Make a difference.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/remotemore-intermediate-senior-android-and-ios-developer